- Comparison of radiation dose, workflow, patient comfort and financial break-even of standard digital radiography and a novel biplanar low-dose X-ray system for upright full-length lower limb and whole spine radiography. Dietrich TJ et al. Skeletal Radiol. 2013.
- Diagnostic imaging of Spinal deformities: Reducing Patients Radiation Dose With a New Slot-Scanning X-ray Imager. Deschenes S, Charron G, Beaudoin G, Labelle H, Dubois J, Miron M, Parent S. Spine April 2010, 35 (9): 989.
- EOS microdose protocol for the radiological follow-up of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis. Ilharreborde B. et al. Eur Spine J. 2015.
- Ionizing radiation doses during lower limb torsion and anteversion measurements by EOS stereoradiography and computed tomography. Delin C et al. Eur J Radiol. 2014.
- 80% overall radiation reduction compared to same acquisition without Flex Dose for those patients with a BMI of less than 25. Data on file.