Training: An integral part of a well functioning system and team
EOS imaging strives to provide your team with numerous training options that match your facility's needs. Whether it’s getting everyone ready and excited for the use of your EOS system or your team has grown and new members need to be trained, we’re here for you.
- EOS System: This theoretical training will teach you the unique aspects of EOS including our proprietary detector and slot scanning technology. You will then receive hands-on training covering how to operate the EOS system, position patients and acquire images. Your application specialist will stay onsite while you perform a variety of exams to ensure that you’re confident and ready.
- sterEOS Workstation: This hands-on training covers the core functionalities of sterEOS that are necessary to get you started. After the training you will know how to access and search the patient database, view 2D/3D images from any sterEOS workstation and perform 3D workflows to calculate your patient’s lower limb alignment and sagittal balance. You will also learn how to send EOS 2D images to our 3DServices and interpret the resulting 3D models and advanced 3D parameters.
Advanced 3D training
- sterEOS 3D Workflows:If your facility prefers to generate 3D models and patient reports in-house rather than using EOS 3DServices, you will need additional training on our user-friendly, 3D modeling workflows.
- Lower Limb 3D Modeling:These workflows enable you to model the lower limbs in order to understand your patient’s alignment, deformities, leg length discrepancies and to also analyze the outcome of their THA post-operatively.
- Spine 3D Modeling:These workflows allow you quickly analyze your patient’s scoliosis, kyphosis and lordosis including the rotation of each individual vertebrae.
At any time, you may purchase additional training on EOS and/or sterEOS. These trainings will be customized to meet your site’s specific needs and are ideal for new employees, additional users and for maximizing the new features and benefits of the EOS platform.